I intentionally did not include what you are to say “yes” to in the title because I wanted you to open my post. There is one thing that very productive, busy women have a really hard time saying “yes” to. It is essential for you to lovingly say “yes” to YOU! Taking care of yourself, first and foremost, is a difference maker. This is very serious and BIG STUFF!
I have shared with woman after woman, in my years of Life Coaching, the importance of prioritizing oneself. Much to my sadness, most do not feel it is possible for them. They feel as though there is no possible way. I am here to tell you it is possible. It will not happen overnight, but it is possible and I beg you to start on that journey today.
Let’s look at where to start. Read the following “starting points” and pay attention to which one resonates with you the most.
- What can you start to do to prioritize your physical health?
- What can you start to do to prioritize your mental health?
- What can you start to do to prioritize your spiritual health?
- What can you start to do to prioritize your emotional health?
I do not feel these need any additional explanation. Which one caused you to pause and shake your head “yes”. That is your starting point.
What one small thing can you add for the next month to start prioritizing this area of your life?
No more excuses, get started!
- Prioritizing yourself will be a difference maker in your life. You will start to really feel like you are living again, and as you feel better, those around you will be impacted in a positive way as well.
I make it happen each day, other women are on the journey with us. You can lovingly say “yes” to yourself as well. Join me!
Here’s to loving ourselves, loving those around us, and being a difference maker!
- Decide on your starting point.
- Decide on the one small way you are going to move forward this month to lovingly say “yes” to you.
- Get started!