Creating A Plan For A Better Tomorrow!
- Reconnect with what is most important to you in life.
- Take time to think about your life, what you want it to look like, where you want it to go, and really dream big.
- Create a plan including realistic goals to make your dreams a reality.
- Decide today what baby steps you can start to make your plan and dreams a reality!
I have taught Life Planning Classes at both St. Charles Community College as part of their “Learn for Life” program as well as in home group settings. I have found that many people enjoy the classroom setting and many enjoy the intimate setting at home with a group of friends.
Here’s what one of the participants at SCCC had to say:
The Life Planning Class I took at the St. Charles Community College went above and beyond my expectations of the course. Jennifer Regan worked with each one of us to develop a life plan tailored to our individual goals and dreams. She not only gave us the tools we needed to pull together our ideas but quiet time during class to disconnect from our current distractions to focus on life’s priorities. By the end of the course I had not only developed a realistic life plan but the ability to recognize some of the distractions keeping me from my goals!
As a participant of the class you can expect:
- 4 Weeks of instruction on practical tools to help you succeed in all areas of your life.
- Professional Materials to walk you through a systematic Life Planning Process.
- Time each week to disconnect from your busy life and focus on yourself and what you want out of life.
- Your own personal Life Plan, with practical steps to allow you to move forward and make it happen!
Contact me below if you are interested in participating in a Life Planning Class: